Own a Piece of Pura Vida at the New
El Mangroove, Autograph Collection® Residences in Costa Rica
Now, for the first time ever, El Mangroove, Autograph Collection, the 121-all suite resort located within the Blue Zone of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula on the prestigious Gulf of Papagayo launches its new residences, offering 13 chic and eco-conscious luxury residences designed by award-winning Costa Rican architects Garnier Arquitectos and Ronald Zürcher.
El Mangroove, Autograph Collection, the 121-all suite resort located on 17 acres of beachfront forest surrounded by preserved mangroves within the Blue Zone of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula on the Gulf of Papagayo announces its El Mangroove, Autograph Collection® Residences. Set for completion in December 2023, the 13 chic and eco-conscious homes are currently being built adjacent to the famed resort.
Each of the residences have been thoughtfully located amongst the property’s decades-old Cenisaro and Guanacaste trees. Award-winning Costa Rican architects Garnier Arquitectos and Ronald Zürcher designed the three- and four-bedroom, single-family, villa-style residence features to reflect a contemporary aesthetic inspired by the indigenous flora, and fauna, as well as the ocean views that surround the property. Each residence is appointed with the highest quality, locally-sourced finishes and custom furniture crafted by Costa Rican artisans.
El Mangroove, Autograph Collection® Residences are fully managed, maintained and serviced by the hotel’s Autograph Collection-Marriott-trained staff. The same team of experts will manage rental opportunities through the hotel concierge, generating income for owners while they are away.
- Owner discount on all amenities of the hotel: food & beverage, spa treatments, chef tables, boating excursions, boutique purchases, and more.
- Owner discount on hotel room rates
- Owner discount on rental car and off-property tours coordinated through El Mangroove hotel services
- Owners Welcome Package: Upon each new visit, your Residence is stocked with refreshments including fruit, snacks, and soft drinks.
- Guests of owners are welcome to use the hotel’s amenities when they are in residence: Matiss, Makoko, and Malu, three restaurants featuring farm- and ocean-to-table cuisine; the Bearth Renaissance Spa; the SI&P Zone, a new, family-friendly recreation area offering four new pools and private cabanas; Azul Ocean Adventures; Wyl Fitness Center; Gyve Boutique; Guppies: Kid’s Adventure Club; airport shuttle service; and 24-hour gated access.